A Dinghy Sailing Instructor & Assistant Dinghy Instructor course will be run at WSC over the weekend 23 – 23 January 2022.
Dinghy Instructor Course Prerequisites
- Be 16 years old and Water Confident
- Comply with the State/Territory legislation including, but not only, child protection laws (if applicable in that state) – If over 18yrs
- Hold a current HLTAID003/011 – Provide First Aid Certificate
- Hold a current maritime (boat) licence, or state equivalent
- Hold an Australian Sailing Powerboat Handling Certificate.
- Complete the Australian Sailing Instructor General Principles – online learning course