Unfortunately, due to the current status of the COVID-19, Whitsunday Sailing Club has no option other than to postpone this year’s Sail Airlie regatta.  We trust that you understand this decision, which was not lightly taken.  We have always aimed to proceed with the regatta if possible, however this is no longer a possibility as we must comply with government regulations and social distancing policy. 

Our aim remains to possibly re-schedule the event later in the year should an opportunity arise. 

We will, of course arrange for entry fees, camping fees or boat hire fees refunded to you in the next few days. 

Wishing you all the best during these trying times

Stay Safe


Ross Chisholm
Sailing Officer